Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.
Spirit is an invisible force made visible in all life.
The spiritual life does not remove us from the world but leads us deeper into it.
Henri J. M. Nouwen
At the core of spirituality is the need to feel and express love and compassion for everyone, with the understanding that we are all part of a greater reality.
In its simplest definition, ‘spirituality’ means knowing how to live with meaning and purpose.
Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University
'I Am Spiritual' Campaign
Spiritual England exists to support people on their spiritual journey through life.
We do this by:
- Encouraging people to talk to others about spirituality and what it means to them.
- Encouraging people to read books and visit places of worship and contemplation to find out what’s going on within different faiths and non-faith activities (such as within the co-called ‘contemporary spirituality’ world).
- Providing information and contacts through this website and through our bimonthly e-newsletters.
- Organising conferences and networking events –national, regional and local.
- Providing support materials – ‘I Am Spiritual’ pens and fridge magnets.
- Helping people organise spiritual book clubs and spiritual cafes.